CHOOSE YOUR REGISTRATION BASED ON WHERE ARE YOU ARE GOING TO STAY OVERNIGHT FRIDAY JUNE 15, 2018.
If you plan on staying overnight, Friday June 15th, at one of our participating motels or at a private residence, then choose the “Ride Only” registration option.
If you plan on staying overnight, Friday June 15th, at our group campsite at the Indiana Dunes State Park campground, then choose the “Ride and Camp” registration options
- Cue Sheet
- Route Maps
- SAG stops every 20 miles or so with water, Gatorade, fruit, power snacks and restrooms
- Bike technicians at SAG stops – free tweaks, parts extra
- SAG support vehicles to assist with route emergencies
- Door-to-door gear check valet service to/from Chicago and participating motels
- Saturday end-of-ride beach celebration
- Friday dinner is NOT included, but if you are staying at one of our participating motels, a variety of restaurants are only a short walk from your motel.
- $90 Early Bird Registration ends 5/15/18. After 5/15/18 Ride Only Fee $110.
- All Ride Fee benefits plus…
- One tent camping spot Friday night at the Indiana Dunes State Park Nissaki 1, 2 and 3 Group campsites
- Door-to-door gear check valet service to/from Chicago and the campground
- Friday night dinner is included. The Rolling Stonebaker will be serving hot fresh gourmet wood-fire oven pizza, salad, and dessert dinner exclusively for Le Tour de Shore ride ‘n campers.
- $100 Early Bird Registration ends 5/15/18. After 5/15/18 Ride and Camp Fee $118 after.
After finishing Le Tour de Shore, relax and enjoy a comfortable coach bus ride back to Chicago Millennium Park or Forest Park, IL
- ETD Lion's Pavilion, City Beach, New Buffalo, MI Saturday 6/16/18 3pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)
- ETA McDonald's Cycle Station, Millennium Park, 239 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 5pm CDT.
- ETA Forest Park, IL 7737 W Roosevelt Rd, Forest Park, IL 60130 5pm CDT
- After 5/16/17 Bus Ride Home Fee $40
We will packed your bike carefully, wrapped in a moving blanket, nested snugly in a neat row inside a covered truck, which will follow your bus.